181 Ice Climbing Adventure
Climbing is one of those activities that you won’t believe it until you try it for yourself… then take it to a frozen wall of ice and just move into beast-mode! Strap on some crampons, grab some axes and battle your way to the top and look like a boss while doing it. Don’t be fooled, even the inexperienced can find the rhythm and prove to themselves that they have what it takes to climb ice!
- Prep Meeting: Thursday, January 5th at Good Church immediately following 181
- Trip Dates: Leave on Thursday, January 12th from Good Church at 4:30pm, return on Sunday, January 15th around 7pm
- Taught by AMGA certified guides, this adventure will be an incredible once in a lifetime experience with a focus on personal challenge and biblical discipleship.
- A clothing packing list will be provided containing base layers of clothing, hats, gloves, etc. Anything students cannot provide will be provided for them and is included in the cost of the trip.
- Make sure your WAIVER’s are up to date annually–click appropriate links:
- Cost: TBD as scholarship funds are still coming in!
- To sign up, contact Martonio Backstrom @ 810-610-9100
- For technical questions about the trip itself please feel free to contact Matt Foss @ 248-961-0014
***If you have been hanging out with someone who has been sick with the Flu, Covid or any other unpleasant infectious illness in the last couple weeks please refrain from attending to help protect Project Forty and the families we serve… thank you!
No attendee found! Be the first one to book!