AHG-PiPa Climbing/ Bouldering
Climbing is one of those activities that you won’t believe it until you try it for yourself. It takes on a personal challenge that allows the daily stresses of life melt away for a moment and all energy is singular focused on that next move. Girls, this ones for you! Parents and leaders–learn how to belay and spur your daughter on as they take to the challenge of reaching the top of the wall!
- We will have 2.5 hours to learn how to belay and get some climbing in!
- The cost of this event is $15/person and includes climbing gear and instruction.
- Contact Kelly Drake (248-505-4145) about payment, carpools, meeting time, etc.
- Make sure your WAIVER’s are up to date annually–click the appropriate links: Each participant needs to fill out one “Project Forty Waiver” online in addition to the “ClimbingWaiver” which you may print, sign, and bring with you the day of the event.
- Wear comfortable pants/T-shirt you can move in.
- Bring your own climbing gear if you have it or use ours.
- Bring your try hard!
- NOTE TO PARENTS: Please keep your vehicle OFF the grass when dropping off or picking up your child…thank you!
***If you have been hanging out with someone who has been sick with the Flu, Covid or any other unpleasant infectious illness in the last couple weeks please refrain from attending to help protect Project Forty and the families we serve… thank you!
No attendee found! Be the first one to book!