Climbing is one of those activities that you won’t believe it until you try it for yourself. It takes on a personal challenge that allows the daily stresses of life melt away for a moment and all energy is singular focused on that next move. Join in the clinic and learn how to belay and climb or come on out and spur one another on in their bouldering challenge or clip in and belay your partner to the top of the wall!
- Register for FREE below so we can plan on your attendance
- Make sure your WAIVER’s are up to date annually–click appropriate links:
- Book your spot in the clinic ($10/person suggested donation) for personal instruction and gear (PAY AFTER BOOKING TO CONFIRM A SPOT— online or cash day of event)
- Wear comfortable pants/shorts you can move in
- Bring your own climbing gear if you have it or use ours
- Bring your try hard!
***If you have been hanging out with someone who has been sick with the Flu, Covid or any other unpleasant infectious illness in the last couple weeks please refrain from attending to help protect Project Forty and the families we serve… thank you!
No attendee found! Be the first one to book!