Gentle Boys to Gentlemen at Planet Rock
Welcome to one of Project Forty’s local climbing gym destinations–Planet Rock in Madison Heights, MI. I started climbing in the gym in 2001 and have never looked back. Now, we use climbing as a way to build trust and relationships, push ourselves a bit, and just to have a ton of fun! We want to welcome Gentle Boys to Gentlemen to this exciting event to give your young men an adventure they will remember for a long, long, time!
- Make sure your WAIVER’s are up to date annually–click appropriate links:
- You will need to fill out a Planet Rock waiver as well, minors have your parent fill one out for themselves, then they can add you as a dependent to theirs.
- Wear light/long pants that allow some flexibility, T-shirt
- Please bring a sack lunch, there is NOT food for sale at Planet Rock, just protein bars/drinks.
- Project Forty will provide all the gear you need to climb, but if you haven’t had a belay lesson yet and would like to learn, that is an option at an additional cost for the parents.
- Bring your adventurous spirit and let’s have some fun!
***If you have been hanging out with someone who has been sick with the Flu, Covid or any other unpleasant infectious illness in the last couple weeks please refrain from attending to help protect Project Forty and the families we serve… thank you!