Grand Ledge Climbing
Welcome to one of Project Forty’s local climbing crag–Oak Park at Grand Ledge. The ledges offer the beginner and experienced climber the challenge of the crux… that one move that will have you pushing yourself, encouraging your friends and finding out what kind of grit you have inside. This is a great adventure for small groups, those looking for teamwork and leadership development, or just to try something new. Here are a few things to think about before signing up!
- Contact Matt (248-961-0014) to register
- Make sure your WAIVER’s are up to date annually–click appropriate links:
- Wear light/long pants that allow some flexibility, rain jacket if the weather report calls for rain
- Bring water, you’ll be outdoors all day
- Bring your adventurous spirit!
***If you have been hanging out with someone who has been sick with the Flu, Covid or any other unpleasant infectious illness in the last couple weeks please refrain from attending to help protect Project Forty and the families we serve… thank you!