Guide Training-Winter Camping & Ice Climbing
Attention guides and winter enthusiasts! It’s time to get out there and get some practice in… climb ice, cook in the snow, and sleep in it, too. Proper gear and the right company make winter camping an experience that you’ll want to come back to every year. Let’s do this right and learn the techniques involved to stay safe and warm out there in the cold. If you are looking for an intro experience to back country wilderness camping and ice climbing, this course is for you!
- Register below so we can plan on your attendance
- Taught by AMGA certified guides, this course will max out at 1:5 ratio so you can have quality instruction from your guide.
- (More details to come)
- Make sure your WAIVER’s are up to date annually–click appropriate links:
- Get pumped by checking out the venue PEABODY ICE CLIMBING
- Wear layers so you can warm up when you are not climbing, then peel a layer when you are on the wall.
- Wear warm gloves, hat and socks!
- Test out your own sleeping system and climbing gear if you have it and save $30
- Bring your try hard!
***If you have been hanging out with someone who has been sick with the Flu, Covid or any other unpleasant infectious illness in the last couple weeks please refrain from attending to help protect Project Forty and the families we serve… thank you!