This is our summer training that you will not want to miss–nice, warm days out at the ledges can do a body good! We will be focusing on teaching belay and climbing technique, anchors and rappel set-ups that will take your personal skills up a notch and into thinking like a guide. We’ll have plenty of time to practice rope systems and critique each other to ensure we are Solid, Equalized, Redundant, Efficient guides with No Extension (if you don’t follow that last sentence, you will after this training…)
- Register below so we can plan on your attendance
- Directions: Seven Lakes State Park (once in the park, first left, first right, first left)
- We will be having an adventure race as a part of the training
- Make sure your WAIVER’s are up to date annually–click appropriate links:
- Wear appropriate layers so you can cool off and shed rain if the weather is not favorable.
- Wear shoes/boots good for running on off road terrain.
- Bring water, pencil, paper, compass if you have one, and your try hard.
***If you have been hanging out with someone who has been sick with the Flu, Covid or any other unpleasant infectious illness in the last couple weeks please refrain from attending to help protect Project Forty and the families we serve… thank you!
No attendee found! Be the first one to book!