How many of you have spend some time in the thick wooded land that Michigan is blessed with? Maybe you don’t know where to go or perhaps it’s just too cold outside to think about hiking? How about using snowshoes? Delay no longer and come join us for an adventurous hike through the forest. The air is clear, crisp and it’s just plain fun get out there and exercise those legs! No experience required, but you’ll have an experience you can add to your repertoire when you’re done.
- Register below so we can plan on your attendance and have a pair of snowshoes for you!
- Make sure your WAIVER’s are up to date annually–click appropriate links:
- Wear comfortable layers and anything to prepare for expected temperatures.
- Pants that cover the tops of your boots/ shoes to keep snow out of your footwear
- Hat and gloves
- Boots or mid-high shoes that are warm enough for winter temps
- Water bottle
- Bring your adventurous spirit!
***If you have been hanging out with someone who has been sick with the Flu, Covid or any other unpleasant infectious illness in the last couple weeks please refrain from attending to help protect Project Forty and the families we serve… thank you!