How many of you have spend some time in the thick wooded land that Michigan is blessed with? Have the mosquitos kept you at bay? Or perhaps it’s just too hot outside to think about hiking? Maybe you just don’t realize how close the incredible trails full of beauty are to your front door? Delay no longer and come join us for an adventurous hike through the forest. The air is clear, crisp and it’s just plain fun get out there and exercise those legs! No experience required, but you’ll have an experience you can add to your repertoire when you’re done.
- Register for FREE below so we can plan on your attendance
- Make sure your WAIVER’s are up to date annually–click appropriate links:
- Wear comfortable layers and anything to prepare for expected temperatures.
- Hat and gloves
- Boots or shoes with a good tread
- Water bottle
- Bring your adventurous spirit!
***If you have been hanging out with someone who has been sick with the Flu, Covid or any other unpleasant infectious illness in the last couple weeks please refrain from attending to help protect Project Forty and the families we serve… thank you!
No attendee found! Be the first one to book!