Holdridge Mountain Night Biking
Own a mountain bike that is collecting dust in your garage? Let’s get out and ride that thing! Holly has some great mountain bike trails very close by that are begging you to get out there. Join a clinic and gain some experience alongside an Adventure Guide before joining the group ride. Sometimes the greatest excuse we make for not going out on a ride is that we don’t have anyone to go with… BAM! Project Forty just solved that problem. Come out and join us for a ride and fellowship on the trail.
- Register for FREE below so we can plan on your attendance
- Make sure your WAIVER’s are up to date annually–click appropriate links:
- Book your spot in the CLINIC ($10/person) for personal instruction and biking gear
- Please show up 30 minutes prior to start time so you’ll be ready for the group ride
- (PAY AFTER BOOKING TO CONFIRM A SPOT— online or cash day of event)
- Wear comfortable pants/shorts and anything to prepare for colder temps
- Tennis/ Running/ Biking/ Skating shoes
- Bring a mountain bike (front suspension required) if you have one
- Water bottle that can be carried on your bike or person
- Safety or sun glasses, gloves (optional, but nice to have)
- HEADLIGHT… or headlamp of some sort that is very bright–it will be dark in those woods!
- Bring your adventurous spirit!
***If you have been hanging out with someone who has been sick with the Flu, Covid or any other unpleasant infectious illness in the last couple weeks please refrain from attending to help protect Project Forty and the families we serve… thank you!
No attendee found! Be the first one to book!