Climbing is one of those activities that you won’t believe it until you try it for yourself… then take it to a frozen wall of ice and just move into beast-mode! Strap on some crampons, grab some axes and battle your way to the top and look like a boss while doing it. Don’t be fooled, even the inexperienced can find the rhythm and prove to themselves that they have what it takes to climb ice!
- THE TOWER HAS BEEN BUSY SO PLEASE REGISTER BELOW TO SECURE GEAR!!!
- Peabody day pass is $20/person, then $20 to rent gear and $10 for a belay lesson (it’s worth it!)
- Make sure your WAIVER’s are up to date annually–click appropriate links:
- PROJECT FORTY WAIVER (MINOR)
- PROJECT FORTY WAIVER (ADULT)
- ICE CLIMBING WAIVER (REQUIRED) You can print it ahead of time or fill it out at the tower.
- Get pumped by checking out the venue PEABODY ICE CLIMBING
- Wear layers so you can warm up when you are not climbing, then peel a layer when you are on the wall.
- Wear warm gloves, hat and socks!
- Bring your own climbing gear if you have it or rent from Peabody’s ($20 to rent all gear)
- Bring your try hard!
***If you have been hanging out with someone who has been sick with the Flu, Covid or any other unpleasant infectious illness in the last couple weeks please refrain from attending to help protect Project Forty and the families we serve… thank you!
No attendee found! Be the first one to book!