Intro to Ice Climbing Clinic (Flexible time/date)
Climbing is one of those activities that you won’t believe it until you try it for yourself… then take it to a frozen wall of ice and just move into beast-mode! Strap on some crampons, grab some axes and battle your way to the top and look like a boss while doing it. Don’t be fooled, even the inexperienced can find the rhythm and prove to themselves that they have what it takes to climb ice!
- HAVE 2-3 FRIENDS WHO WANT TO LEARN ICE? SET UP A TIME FOR A PRIVATE LESSON!!!
- CALL OR TEXT 248-961-0014 to set up a time/date that works for you.
- Taught by AMGA certified guides, this course will max out at 1:3 ratio so you can have quality instruction from your guide.
- Start from scratch with learning to belay or jump in at kicking, swinging axes, technique, balance and feeling good about your form. Plan on an hour of prep time to gear up and 2.5-3 hours outside on the tower.
- Make sure your WAIVER’s are up to date annually–click appropriate links:
- PROJECT FORTY WAIVER (MINOR)
- PROJECT FORTY WAIVER (ADULT)
- ICE CLIMBING WAIVER (REQUIRED) You can print it ahead of time or fill it out at the tower.
- Get pumped by checking out the venue PEABODY ICE CLIMBING
- Wear layers so you can warm up when you are not climbing, then peel a layer when you are on the wall.
- Wear warm gloves, hat and socks!
- Bring your own climbing gear if you have it and save $20
- Bring your try hard!
***If you have been hanging out with someone who has been sick with the Flu, Covid or any other unpleasant infectious illness in the last couple weeks please refrain from attending to help protect Project Forty and the families we serve… thank you!
No attendee found! Be the first one to book!