Your rental trip begins at Kayak Flint, where you will park, pick up your equipment, and launch from the stepped landing on site. The approximately 3-mile trip takes 1-2 hours, depending on water levels. When you land at Mitson Boulevard/Riverview Landing, we will pick up you and your equipment with our van and trailer and return you to Kayak Flint. Every rental includes a boat, paddles, and life jackets and an new Flint experience you will share with all your friends… because it’s awesome-sauce!
- Register for FREE below so we can plan on your attendance, then pay Kayak Flint through their website:
- Kayak Flint Website
- Single Kayak (Vapor 10 or similar): $20/trip, $10 for city of Flint residents
- Tandem Kayak (Twin Heron): $35/trip, $20 for city of Flint residents
- Shuttling Only (bring your own boat): $10/boat
- Wear swimsuit or non-cotton clothing you don’t mind getting wet
- Water bottle
- Bring your adventurous spirit!
***If you have been hanging out with someone who has been sick with the Flu, Covid or any other unpleasant infectious illness in the last couple weeks please refrain from attending to help protect Project Forty and the families we serve… thank you!
No attendee found! Be the first one to book!