Adventure Challenge–Low Ropes and Team Challenges
Good communication and team work. Sounds simple enough, right? Simple yes, easy not so much. Let’s put ourselves to the test and see what it’s going to take to get our team from point A to point B and beat the clock of course! Get ready for some low ropes adventure and making some memories out of the beauty of a good, solid challenge…
- Contact Matt Foss (248-961-0014) to sign up your group or if you have any specific questions
- Customize your event to kids, teens, or adults.
- Great for schools, youth groups, or developing businesses.
- Make sure your WAIVER’s are up to date annually–click appropriate links:
- Wear comfortable pants/T-shirt you can move in
- Wear/ bring lace-up shoes or boots if you like… no slides or heels!
***If you have been hanging out with someone who has been sick with the Flu, Covid or any other unpleasant infectious illness in the last couple weeks please refrain from attending to help protect Project Forty and the families we serve… thank you!
No attendee found! Be the first one to book!