Exclusive: High Adventure Ice Climbing Trip
CALLING ALL MINISTRY LEADERS!!! Climbing is one of those activities that you won’t believe it until you try it for yourself… then take it to a frozen wall of ice and just move into beast-mode! Strap on some crampons, grab some axes and battle your way to the top and look like a boss while doing it. Don’t be fooled, even the inexperienced can find the rhythm and prove to themselves that they have what it takes to climb ice!
- This particular trip is a reprieve from the day to day–high adventure, challenging, and worth every second of it.
- The cost of the trip ($1,125/person) includes:
- 1 pre-trip training on ice (weather dependent) in Fenton, MI
- 4-day, 4-night backpacking trip in Munising, MI to climb the one of the tallest ice climbs on the shore of Lake Superior
- All your climbing and cold weather gear (minus some base layers you will be responsible for)
- Food/camping gear while in the backcountry of Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore
- Memories you will never forget
- A $200 deposit is due November 15th, 2023 to secure your spot (6 spots available)
- Link to payment form
- Make sure your WAIVER’s are up to date annually–click appropriate links:
- Get pumped by checking out our High Adventure Trip page with more details.
- We will be meeting the evening of Jan 17, 2024 and returning to Flint on Jan 21, 2024
- All questions may be directed to Matt Foss at 248-961-0014 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- This trip is a once in a lifetime experience!
“The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows His handiwork.” Psalm 19:1
***If you have been hanging out with someone who has been sick with the Flu, Covid or any other unpleasant infectious illness in the last couple weeks please refrain from attending to help protect Project Forty and the families we serve… thank you!