Own a mountain bike that is collecting dust in your garage? Let’s get out and ride that thing! Pontiac Lake is a 10 mile loop that will make you remember it the next morning. Sometimes the greatest excuse we make for not going out on a ride is that we don’t have anyone to go with… BAM! Project Forty just solved that problem. Come out and join us for a ride and fellowship on the trail.
- Book your spot (PAY AFTER BOOKING TO CONFIRM A SPOT— pay online or cash day of event)
- Make sure your WAIVER’s are up to date annually–click appropriate links:
- Wear comfortable pants/shorts and anything to prepare for sun exposure
- Tennis/ Running/ Biking/ Skating shoes
- Bring a mountain bike (front suspension is nice but not required) if you have one
- Call ahead to reserve a bike rental at no additional charge (Matt–248-961-0014)
- Water bottle that can be carried on your bike or person
- Safety or sun glasses
- Gloves (optional, but nice to have)
- Bring your adventurous spirit!
No attendee found! Be the first one to book!