Orien…what? There’s a fancy name for everything it seems. Orienteering is simply using a map and compass to navigate your route. With a little instruction you can learn how a compass actually works to help you find your way in the woods. Ditch the smart phone, put on a little creative problem solving balm and let’s have a little adventure! Project Forty will help you with the details and make sure you can get back to your car…eventually. Bring a friend and have a blast while enjoying your own little slice of Creation.
- Book your spot online to confirm your attendance ($10 suggested donation per family supports Project Forty)
- Make sure your WAIVER’s are up to date annually–click appropriate links:
- Wear long pants and anything to prepare for sun exposure
- Wear hiking boots or shoes with a descent tread and support
- Bring a compass if you have one
- Bring your adventurous spirit!
[Note: be prepared to not have a bathroom available… end of season so they close them unannounced!]
***If you have been hanging out with someone who has been sick with the Flu, Covid or any other unpleasant infectious illness in the last couple weeks please refrain from attending to help protect Project Forty and the families we serve… thank you!