Planet Rock Climbing/ Bouldering Session
Welcome to one of Project Forty’s local climbing gym destinations–Planet Rock in Madison Heights, MI. I started climbing in the gym in 2001 and have never looked back. It is a way for one to forget about the stresses of daily life for a few hours and focus all of their attention and energy on “getting past that next move!” If you are a climber or would like to try it out for the first time, let’s git it! Here are a few things to think about before signing up.
- Make sure your WAIVER’s are up to date annually–click appropriate links:
- You will need to fill out a Planet Rock waiver as well, minors have your parent fill one out for themselves, then they can add you as a dependent to theirs.
- Wear light/long pants that allow some flexibility, T-shirt
- Bring water, you’ll need it!
- Due to gas prices staying high and gear getting to the point of needing replacement, we are charging $15/person total for gear and day pass, and $10/person if you are meeting us there with your own gear.
- REPEAT CLIMBERS: Bring your own climbing gear (shoes, harness, chalk, belay device) or contact Matt for gear and he’ll set you up.
- FIRST TIME CLIMBERS 15 Yrs Old and Younger: You will not be allowed to belay but can still have fun climbing and bouldering! Contact Matt for gear and expect to pay $10 for your day pass.
- FIRST TIME CLIMBERS 16+ Yrs Old: Planet Rock will require you to take a belay class if you don’t already know how to belay. This course is about an hour in length, they provide you with all the gear and day pass, plus an extra day pass for your next visit and costs $45
- Bring your adventurous spirit!
***If you have been hanging out with someone who has been sick with the Flu, Covid or any other unpleasant infectious illness in the last couple weeks please refrain from attending to help protect Project Forty and the families we serve… thank you!
No attendee found! Be the first one to book!