Plymouth Christian Low Ropes Day
Good communication and team work. Sounds simple enough, right? Simple yes, easy not so much. Let’s put ourselves to the test and see what it’s going to take to get our team from point A to point B and the beat the clock of course! Get ready for some low ropes adventure and making some memories out of the good, the bad and the just plain embarrassing…
- This event will take place during the school day and hosted by Frank Dame
- Contact Frank Dame (989-387-8580) if you have any specific questions
- Make sure your WAIVER’s are up to date annually–click appropriate links:
- Wear comfortable pants/T-shirt you can move in
- Wear/ bring lace-up shoes or boots if you like… no slides or heels!
***If you have been hanging out with someone who has been sick with the Flu, Covid or any other unpleasant infectious illness in the last couple weeks please refrain from attending to help protect Project Forty and the families we serve… thank you!
No attendee found! Be the first one to book!