Rock Climbing/Rappelling Adventure
Welcome to one of Project Forty’s most frequented destinations–the Red River Gorge. We will have an opportunity to get out into the wild ravines in the gorge that host wonderful walls of sandstone that beg to be climbed and cliffs that need to be rappelled. This trip is customizable for up to 8 participants (backpacking option) or up to 10 (car camping option) to have an epic, close-knit group adventure that will draw one another closer relationally, challenge your group dynamics and strengthen your team leadership. We want to see young people ditch their phones for 4 days and become open books to see what God wants to do in their hearts while experiencing His Creation without distraction. Get ready for an adventure that will you’ll never forget!
DETAILS TO GEAR UP!
- DATES: November 11-14, 2022 (Friday around 4pm-Monday around 9pm)
- COST: 3-6 participants is $3,500–each additional backpacking participant (2 more max) costs $350/each or each additional car camping participant (4 more max) costs $300/each (scholarships available for Flint residents)
- Trip includes all gear, food, travel from Flint, MI and two professional climbing guides
- Lead guides are Wilderness First Responder and Single Pitch Instruction Certified with 2 years+ guiding experience
- Call Matt (248-961-0014) to get more details and sign up for a trip!
- Make sure your WAIVER’s are up to date annually–click appropriate links:
- Please bring your MEDICAL FORM with you filled out in full (all participants must obtain their own medical insurance. If you don’t have a personal policy, there are trip insurances available out there for descent pricing)
- Bring your adventurous spirit!
***If you have been hanging out with someone who has been sick with the Flu, Covid or any other unpleasant infectious illness in the last couple weeks please refrain from attending to help protect Project Forty and the families we serve… thank you!
No attendee found! Be the first one to book!