Senior High Girls Climbing/ Bouldering
Climbing is one of those activities that you won’t believe it until you try it for yourself. It takes on a personal challenge that allows the daily stresses of life melt away for a moment and all energy is singular focused on that next move. Girls, this ones for you! Leaders–learn how to belay and spur your girls on as they take to the challenge of reaching the top of the wall!
- TIME: This event runs from 5-8pm; we will start climbing at 5pm, with a pizza break and snacks.
- MEET: at the climbing wall in Milford at 5pm, OR if you’d like to carpool meet at South Baptist at 4:15pm
- COST: $15/person which can be submitted by CREDIT CARD/ACH PAYMENT LINK OR cash works quite well the day of the event. You can still register for FREE without paying just to let us know you are coming!
- Contact Rachel Thomas (810-618-0613) with any questions.
- Make sure both of your WAIVER’s are up to date annually–choose appropriate Project Forty waiver which is digital, then EVERY participant must fill out the “climbing waiver” (which is a print, sign in ink and bring with you to the event, especially if you carpool–YOU CAN NOT CLIMB IF THIS PRINTED WAIVER IS MISSING):
- Wear comfortable pants/T-shirt you can move in
- Bring your own climbing gear if you have it or use ours
- Bring your try hard!
***If you have been hanging out with someone who has been sick with the Flu, Covid or any other unpleasant infectious illness in the last couple weeks please refrain from attending to help protect Project Forty and the families we serve… thank you!